PDA

View Full Version : ISO sling that DH can carry our daughter in

NatalieM
02-18-2005, 04:32 PM
I just discovered all the different types of slings/carriers from this board. Originally, I registerd for th BB active carrier, but after reading some of your posts there seem to be much better options. I want to find one for DH that he wouldn't mind wearing. Any suggestions? I've also been looking at KKAFP or a hotsling for myself. What do you think? Any ideas/advice is greatly appreciated.
Natalie

brittone2
02-18-2005, 08:56 PM
DH has his own kangaroo korner pouch . His is royal blue fleece with black trim, and I think it looks rather "sporty." He has no issues being seen out in public wearing our DS, and in fact, loves to wear DS vs. putting him in a shopping cart or stroller when we are out in public. It is pretty hot in the summertime though. So, for what it is worth, my vote is with the KKAFP for your Dh, but only if you think he'll wear it :) I don't think it is the least bit feminine and I love that my DH loves to wear my DS (and still is wearing DS who just turned 1!!!).

nfowife
02-18-2005, 10:57 PM
I think it depends on your DH. I just got a hotsling and I'm pretty sure DH will at least try to wear it in the house (I ordered plain khaki). My baby's not here yet but he think the sling itself is pretty cool. It probably won't fit him too well, though, with our height difference. So, I figure if he shows enough of an interest I'll get him his own hotsling. I'd love to eventually get a KKAFP that we could both wear but since I'm due in April, it will be too hot for one of those for a while.