PDA

View Full Version : Dirt factor of cream fleece pouch? Advice please!

casey118
02-25-2005, 10:14 AM
I'm thinking of buying a cream fleece pouch, but would love to hear your advice on buying such a light color- will it get dirty often? I realize every sling/pouch, etc. will have to contend with baby "dirt" of spit-up, etc., but I'm wondering if it will need more than average care for day to day maintenance. If so, I will probably get a darker neutral. What do you think? Thanks!

npace19147
02-25-2005, 04:41 PM
I (briefly) had a stainless steel KKAFP and thought it was a good neutral - esp. for spit up! I would think for spit up cream would be fine but for real dirt it would probably need more washing than some colors. For me, it would depend on where you'd be wearing it - do you have an older child who plays outside, etc. or just a babe?

ACE1048
02-25-2005, 05:23 PM
I have both the cream and the pearl fleece pouche and think they are both great! I wash them once every 3-4 days, depending on use. Spit-up doesn't show on either. I think if you went with a darker color you'd be washing more often since spit-up would show.
Good Luck!

Irish
02-25-2005, 07:01 PM
I have one and it's fine. Fleece is actually fairly dirt repellent. :)

casey118
02-28-2005, 12:46 PM
Thanks ladies for the advice. I ordered the cream based on my need to be neutral, overcoming my need to be practical!