PDA

View Full Version : Help me choose a carrier!

theamazingtrace
04-04-2005, 11:37 PM
I've been trying to decide on what type of carrier to purchase. Right now I have a Bjorn active, but DD will only tolerate it for about an hour or so. I've narrowed it down to a pouch- either a stretch cotton hotsling, or a KKACP- I think. I'd like to have something simple (that's why i decided to stay away from the ring sling or something that ties), that I can throw in her diaper bag, and that I can use for a while. I realized that the hotsling doesn't allow me to carry her on my back, but the KKACP would. Any other suggestions or feedback? Thanks!

knaidel
04-05-2005, 09:30 AM
I know, it can get overwhelming. You could spend two weeks of exclusive research and still be confused.
I don't think you can go wrong with a KKACP. Mind you- I don't have one, just a KKAFP, but from the reviews here and on the babywearer.com, people really like them. It is said that they're not quite as comfortable as the fleece pouch, but still, ppl are happy with them.
If you're unsure, you can always try to find a used one at the yahoo group, babywearing SWAP or on the babywearer.com swap board. Then, if it doesn't work for you, you haven't lost so much.