PDA

View Full Version : KKAFP in Bordeaux or Quite Night - please help me choose

natividad
04-07-2005, 01:16 AM
Hello, I have decided to order a KKAFP for baby #2 and was wondering if you could help me choose a color. I am torn between the Bordeaux and Quite Night. From reading some of the past posts, it seems that Quite Night is more like a bluish-grey, is that right? Is it a muted bluish-grey? Grey understones normally do not go too well with my complexion, but I would go with a "safe" (that is not black) color, if necessary.

How about the Bordeaux? Can anyone describe this color for me? When I think of this name, I think of wine color. Is this how you would describe this color? TIA

Naty,
Mommy to Alexander
and baby #2 - EDD May 05

JLiebCamm
04-07-2005, 03:14 PM
I couldn't decide on a color a few months ago but ended up getting Eggplant (which is really pretty). I haven't seen the colors that you're considering IRL but both seem very nice. I would go with the color that flatters you the most because it does cover a good portion of your upper body. I was initially worried about the color matching/clashing with my clothes but realize now that it can go with just about anything.

JacksMommy
04-11-2005, 07:49 PM
I can't be of any help on choosing colors since I can't see those IRL but I'd recommend e-mailing Tanya, the owner. She is very helpful and I'm sure would be able to answer your questions!

Laurel
WOHM to Jack, 6/4/02
Baby Madeline 12/14/04

JacksMommy
04-11-2005, 07:49 PM
I can't be of any help on choosing colors since I can't see those IRL but I'd recommend e-mailing Tanya, the owner. She is very helpful and I'm sure would be able to answer your questions!

Laurel
WOHM to Jack, 6/4/02
Baby Madeline 12/14/04

gour0
04-11-2005, 09:58 PM
I actually seem to have both of those. :)
I just got a couple of boxes in the mail from my sister and the bordeaux pouch was in one. The Quiet Night one is the color I chose for Ben. I like both colors, but one thing to consider is what color your dh will wear (which is why I did not order eggplant). James likes the Quiet Night pouch and would use it to take ds for walks. I think a diff color would have put him off.
I can try and take photos tomorrow if you think that will help.