PDA

View Full Version : What kind of sling is this?

kaitlinsmommy
04-18-2005, 05:00 PM
I am considering a zolowear or a hotsling for my baby due May 18 (why is this decision so hard?) Anyway, I just saw this picture on the babywearer website & thought it was really pretty. Does anyone know what kind of sling this is? Thank you.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/24494.jpg

TereasaT
04-18-2005, 05:12 PM
That is a Zolowear Sky Butterfly Silk sling. In fact, that is a picture of the owner of Zolowear, Darien.

Tereasa

mamaAnn
04-19-2005, 12:26 AM
Both are great carriers-I've tried both and like them both alot!
Hotslings pros:
doesn't need adjusting
quick in/outs
nice stretch cotton
padded leg rail for hip carriers and head rest when really small

Zolo pros:
adjustable for multiple users
pocket is handy for keys/cell phone etc.
tail can cover up when nursing
can tighten for certain carriers if desired

They are very different as you can see-I have used my pouches every day from week 1 to now at 5 mos-they are a better fit for me and faster since I don't have to adjust. But others like the ability to adjust a sling so it's alot of personal preference,
maybe you can get both?? ;)
Good luck!
Ann

tribegirl3
04-19-2005, 03:35 PM
As a former ring sling impaired mama, I just wanted to write to say I have both Hotslings stretch cotton pouch and a Zolo cotton ring sling. I love them both! I tried many other ring slings unsuccessfully but the Zolo just clicked for me. I can't say enough good things about it. It's very comfortable and so are the HS! Ann gave a great pro comparison. I second the vote for looking into getting both! Who only has one carrier ;) :7

Good luck, either way you will have a great carrier!!!!

Angie