PDA

View Full Version : Zolo adjustable pouch or Hotsling?

smomom
04-27-2005, 01:16 PM
I (think) I have narrowed by search to these two pouches. I am new to the world of carriers/slings/pouches so I don't know a lot about them. If you have personal experience with both or one of these pouches I would love to hear the pros and cons. Also, which would you choose between the two?

Thanks so much!

laurajaney
04-27-2005, 09:19 PM
I can't give you any feedback about the Zolo but I LOVE my Hotsling! It was my first carrier (after we outgrew the Baby Bjorn). I have two other carriers (a Mei Tai and a hip carrier), but the Hotsling is by far my preference.

DS is a year (and just started walking), but loves the Hotsling. It's great because he's a load -- 25 lbs -- and it's sure easier than carrying him. It is VERY popable. (I use it during our Kindermusik class which calls for a lot of in & out.) When I'm shopping leisurely (hah), I often use my Hotsling instead of a stroller. DS doesn't like being in the stroller if we're not moving, but if he's in the Hotsling, he's totally content. (He spent 1-1/2 hours in the Hotsling at Crate & Barrel while I helped my future sis-in-law register!)

HTH,

parker10302
05-02-2005, 10:15 PM
I just started using my hotsling with my 5 day old DD and we both love it! I had a New Native with DD#1 and neither of us like it, but the stretch and softness of the fleece hotsling are fantastic!
HTH,
Nicole

mamaAnn
05-03-2005, 12:21 AM
All I can say is that I used my Hotsling everyday from birth until about 5 mos when I started using mei tais more. But I still use the Hotslings quite often for hip carries now. I have 3 Hotslings so I definitely like them!
Ann