PDA

View Full Version : Lucky baby sling

scout123
07-26-2005, 10:56 PM
I am looking to buy my first sling and really like the looks of the Lucky Baby Sling. Does anyone have on of these and would you recommend it?
Thanks,
Angie

aahjed
07-27-2005, 01:18 PM
Hi Angie! I'm Angela! I have a lucky baby pouch in light bright (now called lucky circles) and I love it. I keep it in my diaper bag because it's more compact than my other pouches becuase it doesn't have leg padding. I get so many comments on it every time I wear it. The fabric and construction are great.

These come up every now and then on thebabywearer swap board and the owner also sells them on ebay (but for some reason, sometimes they go for more than they cost on the website, LOL!).

Jenn98
07-27-2005, 02:59 PM
I have one, too, and I love it. But my DD isn't here yet (any day now!), so take it with a grain of salt.

I was having a tough time deciding what to get, so I bought a Moby, a KKAFP and a Lucky Baby. They all seem comfy (I tested with both a teddy bear and my cat!). I think each one will be used for different things. I think the quality is great and I really liked my pattern.

So far, I would highly recommend one - especially for the price. I wish I had more to say, but this baby just won't come out!!

Jenn

Canna
07-27-2005, 03:44 PM
Yes, I have one and really like it. It fits well, and is very comfortable for carrying my DD. Great pouch!

scout123
07-27-2005, 10:08 PM
Just ordered one! I'm not due until Oct., but I can't wait to get it!
Thanks for your reviews!
Angie