PDA

View Full Version : Bruised Foot and the Moby?

MommytoDylan
09-13-2005, 06:07 PM
I took DD to Disneyland for the first time Sunday night. She is 3 months old but about the size of a nine month old. I wore her in my Moby forward facing. When I was changing her when we got home I noticed she had little bruises or magenta colored spots (like the size a crayon would make if you were touching it to a piece of paper) on the bottom portion of her legs near her feet. Then one foot seems a bit purple near the arch. I am MORTIFIED!! She doesn't seem to be in any pain and doesn't seem uncomfortable when I touch her legs or feet.

She seemed happy enough in the sling and I only wore her for about one hour. I even went into the bathroom to check in a mirror and make sure it looked secure and it did.

Anyone have any ideas how this could have happened??

Thanks,
Meredith

mmaimp
09-14-2005, 09:00 PM
I have never used a wrap. I just wanted to say that I hope your little one is ok today. I hope someone can answer your question.

MommytoDylan
09-14-2005, 09:35 PM
Thanks for your kind reply! My DD is fine but I am so embarrassed about the little bruises on her legs. I'm hoping they clear up soon and know I probably won't wear the Moby again unless I can figure out what happened.

Again, thanks for your kindness!

Meredith