PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Baby vs. Hotsling?

phillymommy
10-20-2005, 07:10 PM
I have a MT, but I have also found that my 11 mo loves to be carried on my hip. He's petite (17 lbs) and long (maybe 28 inches?). Am I wasting my time buying one of these? If not, do I need the padding on the Hotsling? Is LB just as fine or is the Hotsling a better product?

Nicole
Mom to Charlie (3.5 years) & Mateo (11 months)

Canna
10-21-2005, 08:17 AM
I have a 9 month old who is 20+ lbs and I really like my LB pouch. I (we?) do not find the leg padding necessary. It is very handy for times when I want to pop DD in and out repeatedly, like at a playgroup or on quick errands done in the car, or just to carry her in somewhere from the car if it's a longer walk, or ups and downs around the house. I wouldn't put it on and go for a long walk, but I do really love it.

casey118
10-21-2005, 08:27 AM
I also have a Lucky Baby sling, and think it is great. I worried about not having the leg padding, but my DS doesn't seem to be bothered by not having it, and the sling is much smaller without it. I just keep it rolled up in the bottom of my diaper bag so I have it when I need it and it doesn't take up much space at all. Do you see there is a sale this week on LB?

phillymommy
10-24-2005, 10:36 PM
I just ordered a LB in Asian Toile!! Can't wait to get it!

Nicole
Mom to Charlie (3.5 years) & Mateo (11 months)

smilla653
11-10-2005, 10:41 PM
You made the right choice! I have both a Hotsling and a LB and I prefer the LB by far!!! We've never needed the padded leg rail and the LB sling is so much more comfortable.