PDA

View Full Version : Zolo question...

nicknack
01-25-2006, 08:09 PM
Just got my ring sling today (Yay!), and to me, it seems a bit small. When it first comes in the mail, is it done up to be on the smaller side? And I can just adjust the fabric through the rings to make it a bit bigger? I'm a total sling newbie so I feel clueless! I'm also pregnant so I'm sure it will be much different when I don't have this huge stomach in my way!
But I just wanted to see if that might be the case, that I can make it bigger or whatever. I started to watch the DVD today but had to get my son up from his nap. I hope I get used to it soon, I have a feeling this next one's going to be in a sling a LOT!

lenad
01-26-2006, 10:23 AM
There are great video clips on the Zolo website, and they are quite brief. In short, yes, you can slide the rings down the tail to make the sling bigger.

Zolo apparently does not slide as easily as some other ring slings, but those who like it say that's a good thing, b/c once you find the right size, you can pop the baby in and out with only minor adjustments which saves time.

AdoptChina
01-26-2006, 10:29 AM
yes,...just slide the rings down, put it on and adjust the rings until you have what feels like the right fit :)