PDA

View Full Version : Oh, boy. I think I'm in trouble.

Judegirl
02-12-2006, 09:44 PM
We stopped cding, at least for the month, and I seem to be replacing my addiction for cds with one for carriers.

I've bought a Sutemi (trying to re-sell), a Patapum and an AngelPack in the past week. Today I ordered a Kozy (I'm SOOO Excited.) I don't even know how to tie an MT properly yet, and I had to talk myself out of a good deal on a Sachi a few minutes ago.

And now I find myself wanting to know more about Onbus....is there a support group out there for this? Diaper bags, I never understood. Multiple strollers, not for me. But if I keep this up, I'm going to own more carriers than I do outfits!

Egads.
Jude

new_mommy25
02-12-2006, 11:13 PM
Lol, there is a support group, kind of. www.thebabywearer.com

Beware, I had to stop going to the forums there for a long time because I was spending too much money!

Judegirl
02-12-2006, 11:14 PM
That's not a support group, Angie! That's how I got into this trouble!!

lenad
02-13-2006, 11:59 AM
Second that! This is a support group. Thebabywearer.com is a bunch of enablers that will not only tell you to get every carrier you remotely like, but will also suggest a few additional ones! LOL

joyelyse
02-22-2006, 09:47 PM
>Second that! This is a support group. Thebabywearer.com is a
>bunch of enablers that will not only tell you to get every
>carrier you remotely like, but will also suggest a few
>additional ones! LOL

I resemble that remark! LOL I think you really ought to get a wrap.

But, in all seriousness, while the crowd on thebabywearer.com are great enablers, they can also be really helpful too.

lenad
02-22-2006, 09:53 PM
They are wonderfully helpful, of course.

I agree that you need a wrap as well (one to begin with, ...).

joyelyse
02-22-2006, 10:01 PM
I just got a loveley used Aqua Waves Didy at a great price through LemonBalmEssentials.com AND a new Katja Stripped Didy with wool from the attachedtobaby.com sale. (I'm missing that evil emoticon from TBW) :)