PDA

View Full Version : feeling the ergo love - best prices?

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
03-24-2006, 07:05 PM
Thanks, Maggie, for introducing this to me. Now to find the best price. It looks like Babycenter is running a 10% off coupon code, but their price is $95, bringing the total to $86.

Any other websites beat this price?

Thanks!

Tondi G
03-25-2006, 12:54 AM
I'll be watching this thread cause I beginning to think I may need an ERGO myself!

~Tondi

mshen
03-25-2006, 02:02 AM
i think ergo will not allow any vendors to sell below the minimum price (which i think is $92). the only deals you can find is some store wide coupon like the one BC is running right now, or a club membership discount, or a bundle price (that is, if you want the diaper bag or other accessory). or you can try to find a return, but those get snatched quickly.

good luck! Ergo is wonderful!!
________
Iolite Vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/iolite)

shilo
03-25-2006, 03:27 AM
hi,

i think if i remember right you are another bay area mom?? i've been looking at ergo's too, and discovered (on craigslist) that the lady who owns www.theportablebaby.com is a local saratoga mom. she lets people meet up with her in person to try the ergo's out. i haven't been yet, but it's on my list of things to do now that ds is getting heavier. i think her price is the same as everywhere else i've seen them and no shipping if you pick it up from her house in saratoga.

hth, lori

Sam 5/19/05 How lucky I am that you chose me.