PDA

View Full Version : Ergo at a discount!

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
03-27-2006, 02:57 PM
Just purchased a "gently used" Ergo directly from Ergo Baby Carriers. www.ergobabycarrier.com I got a black with cranberry solid lining. It's slightly faded, from being washed once, but other than that is in perfect condition! The best part - I got it for $65, including shipping! Hooray for me!

They said they have all colors in stock right now. There is a blue one with solid camel lining that is like new (just returned), and that one is going for $73. They have others which slight blemishes (like a small stain), and those go for $65 also.

I think this is a heck of a deal, considering the new ones go for $92.

HTH somebody,

Tondi G
03-27-2006, 11:53 PM
Did you call them ... I can't find them on the site!!!?? $65 bucks is a great deal!

~Tondi

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
03-28-2006, 01:01 AM
Yeah, e-mail them. They'll respond to call them. Once you call them, Angela is really helpful. She spent about 20 minutes with me on the phone today, talking about Ergo!

gcampbell72
03-28-2006, 01:50 AM
You can also purchase gently used/returned Ergos at: http://www.myfavoritebabycarrier.com/used.html

Used classic ergos are $65 and used new generation ergos are $78. I bought a used classic ergo through them a year ago. It had been washed once, but was in perfect condition.

Cathy

murpheyblue
03-28-2006, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the great tip!