PDA

View Full Version : Sachi, FH or other?

doberbrat
03-31-2006, 03:57 PM
I’m 5’7 and ‘fluffy’ about a size 18.

I’ll be using it for outdoor dog training – about 50% front (obed and hanging out) and 50% back – tracking. We’ll be out all day every Sunday so she will be sleeping in it (I hope!)

I cant decide between an FH or a Sachi.

Currently, we mostly use a maya wrap or a new native pouch and on occasion I’ll brake out the moby wrap but I just cant get comfy in it and if I do, dd needs to eat and I cant seem to bf in it.

Sandy
04-01-2006, 11:02 AM
I would go with a Kozy. I have a Kozy, Sachi and Freehand and I think based on your description and needs it would be the best fit. Kozy also has extra long straps I don't know if you would need them or not but you can e-mail Kozy and check with Kristi.

www.kozycarrier.com

HTH,
Sandy mom to Alexander Thor 3/16/02
& Marisa Mia 4/23/05

skohng
04-04-2006, 12:08 AM
i second the kozy rec. the FH and sachi are shorter-bodied, so if you have an older infant or toddler they'll wriggle around and it'll start taking its toll on your back. the kozy is tall-bodied, very versatile, has great padded straps.

floridamommy
04-04-2006, 11:53 AM
Another Kozy vote. I have 2 sachis and a Kozy and I reach for my Kozy the most. (I also like Angel Packs).

doberbrat
04-04-2006, 01:43 PM
thanks all. I really dont like the kozy prints. BUT then I saw a cottage print and am iso of it. I think I have one lined up but I'm waiting for the seller to email me her paypall addy.

its so hard to wait!!!

otherwise, I've been in contact w/Kelly about a custom Kozy.