PDA

View Full Version : Peanut Shell- need phone number

z-force
08-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Does anyone have their phone number? I returned my PS for an exchange and need to follow-up w/them. The number was on the receipt that I returned with my item, but it's not on the website. And they never answer my emails. Thanks for your help!

TereasaT
08-04-2006, 12:46 AM
Here you go: 650.400.0069

samantha546
08-04-2006, 11:57 AM
Good luck in resolving your exchange. It seems that their customer service level has declined somewhat :(

TereasaT
08-04-2006, 01:23 PM
I'm sorry you haven't had luck with PS returning your emails. I've sent emails and have always had a speedy response from Alicia, the owner. Personally, I think they have wonderful customer service, and there are many great reviews on TheBabywearer.

The PS is a wonderful pouch, and I hope your exchange works out for you and your baby.

erzzie
08-08-2006, 11:34 AM
I sent an email inquiring about their product to one of the email addresses on their website and never received a response either. They had a separate email for customer service, I believe, and with that one I did get a response, although it wasn't terribly friendly and it was short and curt.

I have been considering a purchase, but I'm concerned about service too. I'd love to hear if you're able to resolve your issues with them before I buy!

samantha546
08-09-2006, 01:14 AM
I did enjoy my Peanut Shell for a short time but DD got too hot in the fleece and the cotton was so restricting. Unfortunately the lack of customer service whether from Alicia or other has turned me off of their products and I now do not recommend them personally. :(

z-force
08-09-2006, 09:30 AM
>I sent an email inquiring about their product to one of the
>email addresses on their website and never received a response
>either. They had a separate email for customer service, I
>believe, and with that one I did get a response, although it
>wasn't terribly friendly and it was short and curt.
>
>I have been considering a purchase, but I'm concerned about
>service too. I'd love to hear if you're able to resolve your
>issues with them before I buy!

Hi,
I called and received a call back the next day. They said that they have currently changed addresses, and they're having some trouble having mail forwarded. My return could be held at the Post Office. They would check again and get back to me. She was very cordial. I also appreciated when she said that if my PS was not there, they would take care of my exchange anyway.

She also explained that they respond to email the same day, and if I had a Yahoo account, sometimes responses go to the Bulk mail folder. I do have Yahoo, and I did find responses in my bulk mail.

So, I would give them a chance. My first PS was mailed to me very quickly, and it was very cute. Good luck!

camzmamma
08-10-2006, 01:37 AM
Hi ladies-

We are 100% dedicated to customer service and you all are SOOOOO important to us. I think I can say that we do have an awesome reputation and strive to keep that so this makes me sad to here even somewhat of a not so happy encounter with us.

I want to say sorry if it looks like we are not responding, but we are-promise :). For some reason Yahoo! sends our emails to bulk folders or they get sent to SPAM so some of our customers with Yahoo email do not get our responses and we never receive an error message. If you have ever sent us an email and not received a response this may be why.

We are in the middle of a move going to a larger office so hope to bring you even better service!

You are always welcome to contact me directly too. I do not check this board just this post was brought to my attention so please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks mamas for your support!!!

XOXOX Alicia