PDA

View Full Version : Reassure me I am making the right choice with the KKAFP!

jyllebean
01-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Hi all-
So I've decided to buy the KKAFP for my first baby due in less than 2 weeks! We live in NYC so it will be cold for another few months. Also, I am hoping that my husband and I will be able to share the Medium, but we'll see. I plan on getting an ergo in a few months, but will use the KKAFP to start. After doing so much research I am nervous to finally buy something!! Just looking for a little reassurance... Thanks!

TereasaT
01-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Ooh! The KKAFP is one of my favorite carriers with a newborn. That and a stretchy wrap. Great choice! That would be great if you and your husband could share the same size.

I'll also have to chime in that the Ergo is also a wonderful carrier.

annasmom
01-12-2007, 07:18 PM
O.k., I am not the most experienced, but I love, love, love my KKAFP. In fact, the more pouches and carriers I try, the more I love my KKAFP. I think you are making a great choice! Good luck!

npace19147
01-15-2007, 08:49 PM
I think they have a good return policy if you tell them you're pg when you buy it.

matthewsmom
01-25-2007, 02:17 PM
I love our KKAFP. We bought it for DD (she's a feb baby) and used it from the time she was a few days old. I'm still using it now. It's great because its convenient and fast. She's almost 1 year old and about 20 lbs but it's still not too bad to use to carry her in. I love the stretch in it and she likes it too.