PDA

View Full Version : Ergo Colors

jyllebean
04-16-2007, 06:57 PM
I've decided to by the ERGO in black but I'm trying to decide between the green lining and camel lining. I'd like to see some pictures of either if anyone has any? It might help me decide rather than just looking at the website's pictures. Also, does the lining show much?

Thanks!
Jill

katydid1971
04-16-2007, 11:16 PM
I don't have pictures, sorry. But yes the lining shows because the hood is almost always hanging down in back. I would go camel because it is more neutral but that's just my opinion.
Sarah

new_mommy25
04-17-2007, 12:47 AM
My friend has the green and it is gorgeous. I don't think you can go wrong with it.

tarynsmum
04-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Aww, I don't think I have any pictures that I can post either (because they aren't mine to post), but I think there are some on TBW (takes som digging) I saw an Ergo at NINO this past saturday, it was blue with the green lining and it was supr pretty. I just got a bEco because I didn't think the Ergo was pretty enough (among other reasons), and now I see that I'm wrong. I would definitely pick the green.

It doesn't *really* show a lot, it's mostly the hood, I'd say.

JacksMommy
04-17-2007, 05:53 PM
It's mostly the hood, but I'd say it's pretty noticeable cause it's right up at the top. Both are pretty, although I'm a neutral girl as well, so I'd go for the camel.

Laurel
Mama to Jack 6/02 and Maddy 12/04

Babywearing education in Napa, CA

samantha546
04-17-2007, 10:27 PM
The black/green has been one of the most popular combinations for me. I'm actually really sad they did away with the critter. I have the black/critter which looks really nice together.