PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried the Lascal M1 Carrier???

junebaby
10-13-2007, 01:42 PM
Has anyone tried the Lascal M1 carrier??? I am deciding between the M1 and the Baby Bjorn but cannot find any reviews on the M1...

ktshea
10-13-2007, 10:56 PM
I haven't seen the Lascal before, but to be honest, it doesn't look too different from a Bjorn (only front-carry option, narrow crotch area for baby). I had a Bjorn with my first kiddo and then discovered a whole world of more comfy options when I started carrying my second. There are so many carriers out there! I may have spent too much time at thebabywearer.com, but I prefer soft-structured carriers that can also be worn on your back (IME back carries are much more comfy when the baby gets to be more than 15lbs or so and wants to see more). Beco, Angelpack LX, Patapum, and Tentoes Click are all pretty easy-to-use and are versatile carriers. I can put my almost-three year-old in my Angelpack or Tentoes, and of course they work for the little one too. :)
HTH

mamababa
10-23-2007, 03:42 PM
I haven't tried the M1 either. I have to echo Katie in saying that I really recommend spending your $$ on a carrier that will last longer than 6-8 months! There are so many awesome carriers out there that you can use from birth to kids 4-5 years old.

Please let us know if we can help you further!