PDA

View Full Version : New site for diaper bags - affordable, too

Momof3Labs
07-21-2003, 09:09 PM
Just saw this on another website - these are cute diaper bags, and only $30 to boot! I'm trying to decide if I really need another diaper bag. But I only have plain black ones...

http://www.bubblegumbags.com/

The pink raw silk bag with the chubby check liner is adorable. If only I had a girl, or liked pink more...

khakismom
07-21-2003, 10:12 PM
Those are *gorgeous* bags, and I can't get over the cost--very reasonable. Now I may be "forced" to purchase one... :)

...Maureen

Mom to
Kathleen 3/22/01
Ellen 6/4/03

kathsmom
07-21-2003, 10:19 PM
Lori,

Oh, no! Don't tempt me with any more diaper bags!LOL! My DH is about ready to throw me out of the house because of my diaper bag obsession!! I told him the other day that I had settled on 3 - my Baby Trend Activpak, a small/medium handmade one I bought from a craft fair a couple of weeks ago (made from a red fabric with a sports theme), and the new Similac diaper bag in black (a friend who works in the NICU got it for me). I am planning on selling the others soon.

Now with all the posts about the I'm Still Me bags and now these cute ones, I am getting the urge to buy more!! I like the blue polka dot with green chenille!

Let me know if you get one!

cinrein
07-22-2003, 08:01 AM
These are adorable! If anyone orders one, please let us know how they are. I'm thinking about it......

Cindy
Mama to Anna 2/11/03

cchavez
07-22-2003, 08:58 AM
I cannot justify another diaper bag...i have 4 and ds is only 12 wks olds. DH is pretty upset I haven't even used my nicole miller bag! But i may need one of these in the future......but maybe i should justify the introductory price????

if anynone gets one please post a review!!

khakismom
07-22-2003, 11:07 AM
Toni, I totally agree with you about the new Similac black diaper bag. It is a great bag and not too big--it's the perfect size for quick trips! Plus, it's black! :) And Christine, my DH is very close to tossing me out for my diaper bag purchases too. I have too many to count and need to start selling the ones I don't use. But now I am tempted with these bubblegum bags. The polka dot one is fabulous!

...Maureen

Mom to
Kathleen 3/22/01
Ellen 6/4/03

cchavez
07-22-2003, 02:28 PM
I really like the polkadot bag too!

khakismom
07-23-2003, 08:58 AM
Also try www.timiandleslie.com. Too cute bags--baby bags and handbags--with adorable fabrics. Lots of options... :)

...Maureen

Mom to
Kathleen 3/22/01
Ellen 6/4/03

kathsmom
07-23-2003, 09:13 AM
Oh, no - more cute bags! You all have got to stop posting these links! Or maybe I need to stop coming on this forum!LOL!! I love the Timi and Leslie stuff, but there is no way that I could get any of those, because of the price, but I could possibly get one of the bubblegum bags!

Maureen, didn't you get the Baby Trend Activpak? Are you still using it, or did it not work out for you? Just curious.

khakismom
07-23-2003, 09:58 AM
I did get the ActivPak--thanks to you :)--and love it! :) I use it everyday and it has been a lifesaver with lugging one kid in a
carseat and chasing after another one. I love not having to constantly push my purse back on my shoulder. And all the pockets and compartments are great. I have all my stuff in there and still have room for tons more--in fact, it currently looks empty because of all the extra space left. :)

And yes, I need to stop obsessing about all these cute bags. Although, I think I may get one of those bubblegum bags. Can't beat the price, and they are just adorable! :)

...Maureen

Mom to
Kathleen 3/22/01
Ellen 6/4/03

cchavez
07-23-2003, 12:18 PM
My best friend got me a bag similar to the timiandleslies bags....I love it! It has kahki and red flowers on the outside and red gingham on the inside. I use it everyday for quick trips. It is by milk and cookies but I can't seem to find any info. on the web about this company. Diaper bags are so much fun and it is easly to obsess....btw I forgot about the 2 diaper bags (similac and enfamil) if received at the hospital....i guess i have 6 diaper bags!!!

Andrea S
08-11-2003, 10:54 AM
I ordered the green/blue one. It is very cute and small. I wanted something I could use running errands and take in my suitcase when we fly so I can use it while I am there. It ties shut and has pockets in the inside. I fit a couples of diapers, wipes, sippy cup, camera, snacks, bib and couple of toys and it was filled to brim. the pockets on outside are only good for small book.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

Momof3Labs
08-11-2003, 11:45 AM
Thanks Andrea!! I haven't ordered yet because I couldn't decide on a fabric, but it sounds like it might be a little small for us. I don't travel very light.

khakismom
08-11-2003, 12:10 PM
I found some at poshtots.com the other day that are called "Everyday Bags". They are diaper bags, and the inside of the bag is lined with clear plastic to protect it. But they 'ain't cheap :(. The bag is custom made for you upon order and takes 4-6 weeks, according to the Web site. But they are the cutest bags--anyone have one? :) Here is the link:

http://www.poshtots.com/pt/artisans/other_works.asp?vendor_id=107

PS. Speaking of custom order, has anyone here tried or heard about BagDaddy bags?

...Maureen

Mom to
Kathleen 3/22/01
Ellen 6/4/03

ivygirl
08-27-2003, 12:28 PM
i have that pink bag and have gotten tons of compliments on it! brannon makes the cutest bags. i love being able to have something that forces me to be selective in what i bring for my boy. she'll even make you a custom one.

:)