PDA

View Full Version : Looking for black microfiber messenger style bag...

daisymommy
09-02-2003, 03:32 PM
Does anyone have, or have seen a black microfiber (the same type of fabric as a Combi Urban Sling?) messenger style diaper bag? There are some at BRU but with the insulated bottle holder on the side there's practically no room inside it. I'd like something with great organizational pockets, more room than the Combi US, and not terribly expensive either. Any ideas?

teddy
09-03-2003, 09:21 AM
I have one from Nine West that I received as a gift. I'm not sure what the fabric of the Urban Sling is like, but you can email me and I can figure out how to send you a picture of it. Maybe you can determine if it's the same fabric? Meanwhile, I'll try to find out where it came from. Hopefully the email icon still works!

Edited: I don't have the email icon. Hmmm... let me know if you want me to send you a picture of it and we can figure it out from there :)

daisymommy
09-03-2003, 09:28 AM
Is it actually a diaper bag? I would need it to have places for diapers, wipes, changing pad, bottles, etc. I'd love to see a picture of it, and let me know if theres some way to find out where to get one.

teddy
09-03-2003, 05:44 PM
Yep, it's a true diaper bag. It even has a cute oversized silver diaper pin on it! There are two pockets on either end, perfect for bottles. The main compartment is divided into two sections. I used one side for diapers, changing pad, wipes. You can put toys and clothes and food on the other side. There is also a smaller outer compartment that zips all the way aound. Inside that section are two pockets: one with a flap (like for sunglasses or phone) and another open-topped one that I kept Kleenex pocket packs in. And that pocket even has a cute little pocket for something small, like keys or chapstick. But there is also a velco key loop in that section anyway. Also, there is another pocket within this section that is as long as the compartment but slim, so you can put something slim in here, like papers. I am not describing it very well. And the bag comes with a matching changing pad and an insulated bottle cooler that you can keep inside or outside the bag. The lining is very cute also: thin and thick blue, red, yellow lines on a white background. Definitely an un-diaper bag, if you know what I mean!

Now I have to figure out how to show it to you. Any suggestions!?!

daisymommy
09-04-2003, 10:09 AM
Guess what? I went looking on Ebay and found several of these bags up for sale! I'm glad you described it so well, because the sellers only posted very short descriptions, and some pictures. But you sold me on it! Now I may bid on one.
Thanks,

teddy
09-05-2003, 09:04 AM
Hope it works out for you!! I'm glad you found one.