PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Bag For Someone Who Needs To Get Organized

elvisfan
09-02-2003, 11:42 PM
I need a diaper bag that is somewhat large(I have 2 under 2),fashionable and able to accomodate my "stuff"(keys,wallet,etc) as well as my daughters' stuff.Any ideas?

JennyA
09-03-2003, 05:46 AM
ALOT of people on this board have gotten I'm Still Me totes (http://www.imstillme.bizhosting.com )and we all LOVE them . They are really pretty - very un-diaperbag looking and the pockets are great. The whole inside is lined with them and they are sized for baby stuff. They have smaller pouches for your "stuff" and a key hook. They aren't huge but there is plenty of room for the day trips equipment. Check them out - they are very nice and will customize the bag for you. Hope this helps! Jenny (Mom to Sheila who is SO BIG!)

elvisfan
09-03-2003, 08:48 AM
Hi.Those bags are beautiful-and reasonable1 The question I have is this-is it still worth buying all the little extras-eg. the dirties pouch, mother's purse and so on? All I really care about is having the loop for the car keys(lol)......does that come with the standard bag?

momathome
09-03-2003, 09:05 AM
The key loop does come standard - the only extra acessory I ordered was the changing pad. I have 2 of these bags and I love them - very cute, very stylish, and fabulous pockets to keep you well-organized. With 2 little ones, you may want to order the extra-large size bag. Good luck!
-Lauren

elvisfan
09-03-2003, 12:14 PM
>The key loop does come standard - the only extra acessory I
>ordered was the changing pad. I have 2 of these bags and I
>love them - very cute, very stylish, and fabulous pockets to
>keep you well-organized. With 2 little ones, you may want to
>order the extra-large size bag. Good luck!
>-Lauren
*lol* Ok, I'm sold.............now, where is the best place on line to get one?

JennyA
09-03-2003, 06:26 PM
HI! I know them pretty well now...since I have bought MANY bags from them! As far as I know the only place to get the I'm Still Me bags is directly from them. Their web site is www.imstillme.bizhosting.com

HAVE FUN PICKING ONE...I am jealous!

Jenny