PDA

View Full Version : Petunia Pickle Toddler Bag

c2lane
09-03-2003, 06:57 PM
Curious if anyone has seen or has this one. The dimensions seem smaller than their boxy backpack.

TIA
Carrie
GIRL edd 01/01/04

emmiem
09-03-2003, 09:58 PM
The bag is smaller than the backpack. I actually returned the backpack and the size was one of the reasons. I don't need all that room since I usually don't bring baby food and I no longer need bottles. I have it in the black dragon print and the chocolate peacock print. I get many compliments on the bag and it fits my things as well as my DD. I even can put a extra lightweight outfit in it if necessary. I just wish the changing pad was a little bigger but then it wouldn't fit in the bag so well, and that the pad was more washable than it is.

c2lane
09-04-2003, 01:11 PM
A couple more questions... I haven't been able to see a picture of the inside of these bags. Are there pockets on the inside to hold and organize your things?

TIA!
Carrie
GIRL edd 01/01/04

emmiem
09-04-2003, 02:19 PM
There is a cell phone pocket on the inside edge. There is a pocket that you close with velcro on the back. I actually don't use that one. There are two side pockets on either end. I use these for keys, sunglasses, lipstick. There are two big pockets on the outside back. These are great for lists, bibs, receipts, etc.

C99
09-04-2003, 03:48 PM
I have seen them both IRL and the Toddler bag is *small*. It seems even smaller than the Lands' End Little Tripper, which I have and is fairly small.

emmiem
09-05-2003, 07:48 AM
I actually have both those bags and the PP is not really smaller. It is a different shape more of a rectangle. It stands up on its own and looks like a designer purse rather than a generic tote bag. I never carry the LE Little tripper. I bought it for my DH who keeps it in his car.

By the way, this is what I regularly have in it.
3-4 Size Pampers
Travel Huggie White Hard Shell Container
Cherios Container
Ziploc bag of Bibsters
Kate Spade Wallet (name brands mentioned so you can compare size)
Coach Credit Card Case
Checkbook
Cell Phone
Small note pad
2 pens
Lipstick
Sunglasses
House Keys
Car Keys
gymnastic leotard or sweater size 2T
Sometimes, a sippy cup