PDA

View Full Version : I want the Sally Spicer Baby Bag so much!

Melanie
09-03-2003, 07:17 PM
Please, SS owners, tell me how impractical this bag is and how it didn't work for you! Someone posted one for sale at MDC, I zoomed in on it, and they changed their mind. Ever since I cannot get this bag out of my mind, but of course the best price I could find was $80, which is WAY too much for me!

zen_bliss
09-03-2003, 10:07 PM
i don't know if this is any solace, but i met a woman with one at reelmoms, and she said sure the SS is cute, but she said to save the money, the best bag is the $30 one from BRU that comes in red or black! i guess she was just carrying her SS to get a little use out of it :)

Melanie
09-03-2003, 10:31 PM
It helps... =)

heytootsy
09-03-2003, 10:33 PM
I love mine. It is fabulous, perfect size. I get comments about it all the time. Email me, I might know where you can get one at a discount. [email protected]

parkersmama
09-05-2003, 11:34 AM
I love mine but if it helps, I don't think it has *nearly* enough pockets! It has a very small (almost useless) pocket on the outside, two large pockets (changing pad, wipes) on the inside, and another nearly useless small pocket on the inside. Plus an elastic strap on the inside for a bottle or sippy cup (hard to use in my opinion). I need a bag that helps me stay organized...lots of pockets that can be used for different things (i.e. not specific to cell phone, wallet), especially ones that hold toys nicely. I do love the way my SS works and it holds plenty but just not in an organized fashion!! Mine is the fiddlesticks pink and I think it's summery so I'm ordering a fall/winter bag from somewhere (most likely from Bubblegum Bags) to use during the cooler weather.

Melanie
09-05-2003, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the review. I love packets, too, but I just love the look of these bags. I'm trying to see if I can become a retailer, that way I can get a good price and add some great bags to my store. We'll see... I'm going to check out your bubble gum bags, too!

kathsmom
09-05-2003, 05:34 PM
Hi, Melanie!

I didn't know you had a store! Is it a brick and mortar or an online retailer? If you can't post it here, you can e-mail or PM through the boards.

I really think the bubblegum bags are really cute. I know that someone on the boards just got one and seemed to really like it. Let us know if you get one and what you think of it!

Take care!

Toni