PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the Combi Deluxe backpack? Love it?

kerry0621
09-04-2003, 10:33 AM
I am looking for a backpack style diaper bag. I am having a baby in January, and will have a 23 month old too. I figure that a back pack will be easier to keep my hands free. What do you like, or hate about this bag? ANy others I should look at? I will be breastfeeding, so insulated bottle pockets are not high on my list of priorities. I like lots of pockets to keep things organized.
THanks!
Kerry
Mommy to Emma 02/13/02
new little guy 01/2004

C99
09-04-2003, 03:52 PM
I have it and I like it. Don't love it. Although there is 1 inside pocket, the inside of the bag is basically just a big tote bag. There are two insulated bottle pockets on the sides, a zipper pocket that holds the changing pad (and wipes) on the back, a zipper pocket that you can access from the back of the bag and a zipper front pocket. What I like about it: holds everything for a daytrip, can easily remove the changing pad without opening the whole bag, doesn't "look" like a diaper bag, is fairly sturdy fabric, top handle for carrying, padded shoulder straps. What I don't like about it: my bottle pockets broke on the second use (even though I also BF and wasn't really using them) and the big black hole of the inside of the bag.

HTH

trumansmom
09-04-2003, 04:22 PM
She summed it up nicely. I definitely had a love/hate relationship with mine. And even thought I breastfed as well, both of the bottle zippers broke on mine as well. I would probably look at other backpacks instead.

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and EDD 4/23/04!

Board Baby
09-07-2003, 11:05 PM
No message

shevam
09-08-2003, 09:42 PM
Do you use this as your everyday diaper bag?

Sheva