PDA

View Full Version : One Step Ahead Backpack Diaper Bag

shevam
09-08-2003, 06:52 PM
Does anyone have or know anything about the Backpack diaper bag from One Step Ahead? Or know of another Backpack Diaper bag that is good?
I like the idead of having my hands free to carry my baby and still be able to have all my stuff too. Also, I'm not looking for something huge. Any other suggestions of diaper bags to look at?

Sheva

Andrea S
09-08-2003, 07:00 PM
I love my One Step Ahead backpack for traveling. I fly a lot alone so I can put a ton of stuff in this plus a small purse. I do not use it for everyday b/c it is to big. It fits 5-6 diapers, small travel wipe container, and various oinments, tylenol, extra film and batteries in the diaper compartment and comes with changing pad, in the sides are bottle holders which I put a sippy cup and some snack in them and there is a extra mesh pocket on each side that I usually put a water bottle in. In the big section I put more snack, a couple books, change of clothes, few toys, sweater for Andrew, camera and whatever else. There are also some zippered compartments on the front that you can use for small, flat things.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

mama2be
09-08-2003, 08:48 PM
I have one and we like it a lot...but I'd be fibbing if I said I used it as a diaper bag and carried it on my back...I never have!!!!

I'm glad I have it BUT I leave it in the back of my SUV and I when I've carried it I have never actually strapped it around my waist like it is marketed for. That said the compartments are great..it holds a lot...we love it, but never "wear" it.

We did have to replace it since the zipper on the corners acted up...but I like it!!!

shevam
09-08-2003, 09:40 PM
Thank you for your responses!If no one uses this as a diaper bag, is there a good diaper bag that you can suggest that is a backpack?

TIA,
Sheva

stillplayswithbarbies
09-10-2003, 09:21 PM
It is huge! I returned mine because the zipper was sticking, and did not replace it because it is just too big.

I have the Kelty Kids diaper backpack. It's just the right size and can be carried with a shoulder strap, handles, or worn as a backpack.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

Board Baby
09-12-2003, 11:55 AM
No message