PDA

View Full Version : Bubblegun Bags vs. I'm Still Me Bags-HELP

elvisfan
09-11-2003, 02:06 PM
Ok,I have looked at bags from both sides...Obviously, the big difference is price..and since I'm looking for a bargain,I have to take that into consideration...It seems that with the BB bags, there is more a selection for materials...but the ISM bags just look sturdier....I don't know......can anyone help me to decide?

jjj
09-11-2003, 03:27 PM
I haven't seen the bubblegum bags,they do look pretty cute, but I have been using an ISM since early spring and it is holding up to my stuffing it daily. Their materials are VERY heavy weight so be sure to check that on the others. Also compare the dimensions pretty carefully - a friend of ours bought a tote from another ebay vendor and it turned out to be way too small. I can't get another ISM right now, but am sorely wanting a backpack! Hope this helps, jj

parkersmama
09-11-2003, 10:58 PM
I went through a similar dilemna! I finally decided on a BB bag because I like the fabric choices better. I'd been so eagerly awaiting the fall fabrics from ISM but none of them really did it for me. I ordered (just tonight!) a large style A bag from BB bags in brown bandana/brown corduroy. If you're interested, I'll try to post pics whenever it arrives!

amyinNC
09-12-2003, 02:06 PM
I got my bubblegum bag the other day and I love it. I have the medium size, urban cowgirl and it turned out adorable! Plus the price was amazing (I got her pre-Sept 1 deal of only $25). She threw in a free cosmetic bag since there was an extremely minor flaw on the strap. It's wonderful. Although, it is much smaller than the i'm still me bags (at least I think so). I like the size - but if you want to carry lots of stuff, get the largest size she offers.

HTH,
Amy

mcmorfit
09-14-2003, 08:07 AM
Help! I have an Oiliy summer bag that I love, love, love. However, i'm not crazy about the winter bags - where can you find the BB bags? I tired a serch on google with no luck.

Momof3Labs
09-14-2003, 08:16 AM
www.bubblegumbags.com

mcmorfit
09-14-2003, 08:26 AM
Oh man, how easy. I swear part of my brain is still on the delivery table - and it has been 6 months!

Thanks for the link, love the bag.

vikivoly
10-01-2003, 02:59 PM
"If you're interested, I'll try to post pics whenever it arrives!"

please do!