PDA

View Full Version : Another post on Shopping Cart/ High Chair Covers...

bnme
09-12-2003, 07:06 AM
I've posted a couple of times on this and decided not to get a grocery cart cover....but a friend of mine bought a high chair cover from babybums.com and I think that is a great ides. The high chairs I have encountered are way more frightening then the carts!

My problem deciding is this.....The babybums cover comes to $35 with shipping. I could get a Clean Diner from CleanShopper.com for less than $30 and both products look comparable (except one is plastic coated so you can wipe it down). BUT then I was wondering...aren't the cart covers supposed to fit in highchairs, too? Would I be better off just getting the Clean Shopper for a couple of bucks more? Does anyone have the Clean Shopper -how does it work in highcahirs?

My main objective is for a highchair cover so if the cart cover doesn't do well in highchairs I rather just get the Clean Diner. BUT if the cart cover works well in a chair then I'd be getting the most bang-for-my-buck.

Any thoughts? Any CleanShopper/Diner owners out there?
I promise this is my last post on this subject!

vikivoly
10-01-2003, 12:42 AM
I have the buggybag cart cover and love it. It does work in both shopping carts and highchairs. However, if your primary use is for a highchair I would not recommend it. It is very thick and "cushy", so there's lots of extra fabric to stuff into a highchair. DD is now 10 months and has chubby legs. We've been having trouble getting her in and out of the seat because it's getting too tight.

cchavez
10-01-2003, 07:54 AM
I am considering the clean shopper too. IF you decide to get it I have a 2.00 off coupon code from Bur#### Baby.com so the actual price would be under 30.00 not including shipping. I primarily want a cover that will keep DS protected from germs in a cart AND highchair. Although, I was told that the clean shopper is not very plush, it migh actually work better than the other covers in a highchair??? The owner of bur####baby lives near me and is having a show OCt. 18th, I might want until then to preview all of her covers. She really suggested I get the buggy bag but I cannot justify the cost.

I posted a few days again asking in anyone has the clean shopper and one person responsed but she hadn't used it yet. You might want to post again and ask her if she has used it yet.

I am also cosidering Covers4kids but the plushness now has me worried too b/c DS is chubby w/ super chubby legs!

bnme
10-01-2003, 08:19 AM
I posted under another post of yours that I alrady ordered a CleanShopper -from CleanShopper.com. Drats -but thanks for the offer. Thats cool that you'll get to see all the covers IRL. You'll have to fill us in on your thoughts!