PDA

View Full Version : Best Back-pack Diaper Bag and Carry-all?

nofeea
09-15-2003, 03:14 PM
DD and I will be taking a swim class and I'm looking for a backpack that will be good for carrying all of our gear. I'll need diaper stuff of course, but also room for changes of clothing, towels, etc. I was thinking that a backpack would be best because we'll be taking public transportation and I'll be lugging a stroller and DD in my arms, on and off a bus:7. I have a Toys R Us coupon so I was hoping to be able to get one from there... Any ideas or favorites? Thanks :)

KMommie
09-20-2003, 11:58 AM
Hmmm, well I think it depends on how big you want to go. I have a LE backpack and I'm not sure it's big enough to hold towels, clothing, diapers, etc. I also have a Baby Sherpa, and it's huge, but it might be a bit bulky to have while carrying baby and stroller on the bus! You mentioned a TRU coupon, but you might have better luck looking in a outdoor/camping type store, like REI. Since you're looking for space and not a lot of "baby" accessories, a regular backpack might work better.

Jeannie
mommy to Kiki 4/18/03

nofeea
09-21-2003, 11:53 AM
Thanks- I actually found a Colorado backpack at BRU and everything fit! It has a great 'diaper bag' compartment and other compartments with tons of room.

Board Baby
09-25-2003, 11:27 PM
No message