PDA

View Full Version : Petunia Picklebottom sightings

DDowning
09-17-2003, 09:36 PM
I was at the mall today and noticed 4 other women walking with PP bags. Two were the Sunset Dragon Roll like mine, 1 was the Bam Bam and the other was the Advocado. Plus while I was shopping, 3 different women came up and asked me about mine, where I got it, if they could find it cheaper, etc. Definitely seems to be the "it" bag at the moment in my area (South Orange County, CA). That's okay, I like it.

What I think is even funnier is that DH is perfectly content to go off with DS alone without me and take it with him. This past Sunday, he took DS to church while I needed to get some stuff done for our neighborhood block party. I went to go get the EB backpack diaperbag that we got as a gift and make it ready for DH to use and he actually refused! He said my PP bag was just fine. Too funny!

Melanie
09-17-2003, 09:55 PM
I saw a PP backpack once here, they must have purchased it off of the internet though. We don't have any upscale baby stores.

When I was in Seattle I saw them for sale in several stores, though.

mharling
09-18-2003, 10:40 PM
I saw one for the first time Monday at a new moms & babies group. Wasn't anyone here was it??? :) I'm going to see if she'll let me look at it next week.

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b32e1840e40d - New 9/8

mom2kandj
09-19-2003, 01:56 AM
Deidra -

I was in the Right Start two weeks ago and they have them there! You know that anything that is carried there is going to be popular in our area! BTW! I was a Bergstrom's in Anaheim today and they some really cute things on the sales racks! :) I think I'm going to the Irvine store tomorrow to do a return and see about some Baby Lulu pieces that are calling Katie's name!

Rose
mom 2 katie (33 months)
& Jack (16 months)