PDA

View Full Version : Got my cart cover from covers4kids: review

nitaghei
09-19-2003, 03:08 PM
It arrived on Thursday, just before Isabel got here.

First impression - I'm happy with it. The padding seems to be just right. Not so much that it's bulky, not so little that it's useless. It has a neat little pocket and toy loop on the inside. What I really like is the stuff sack that's attached. You simply roll the cover and stuff it in. As far as I can tell, the way it's designed, the part the baby sits on stays on the inside when you stuff the cover into the sack, so that it stays clean. The strap on the seat works like a carrying strap once the cover's in the stuff sack. Very nice. Another neat feature is a little pocket on the stuff sack.

I like the black gingham - it looks very crisp. I'm glad that I didn't get a print - just isn't my style.

Edited to add:

The bottom is a solid black, and the leg holes are also trimmed with solid black - which looks very nice, IMO.

One minor quibble - the checks don't match on the seams. It really doesn't bother me - but could be a deal breaker for someone else.

Of course, we still haven't been out as yet, to try it out. But it really does seem like it would be very easy to put on and take off.

Overall, I'm happy that I went with this cover, rather than one of the more expensive ones.

Nita

LucyG
09-25-2003, 08:24 AM
Nita,

Thanks for the informative review! I am planning to order my cover from her today. How did you pay? Did you do all transactions via the internet, or did you actually speak to someone by phone?

Thanks!

houseof3boys
09-25-2003, 09:37 AM
Nita thanks for posting this review. I am still debating which one to get since I am crazy for that chenille backing on the snazzy.

nitaghei
09-26-2003, 10:54 AM
Everything was done via internet. I think there's a paypal button for payment.

Sorry for the delay in replying - we've been without internet access at work for THREE days!!

Nita

nitaghei
09-26-2003, 10:58 AM
The Snazzy is definitely prettier and more luxurious. I just couldn't justify spending that much more money for something I'm not going to use much. We really only need the cover as a resturant high chair cover. DH does the grocery shopping, and I sling DS if I need to do a quick trip to Target (DH uses the WRF carrier). But the chenille on the Snazzy was why I waffled for months before ordering!

Nita

LucyG
09-27-2003, 12:32 PM
Thanks, Nita!