PDA

View Full Version : LE do-it-all (older model)

m2two
09-20-2003, 03:34 AM
Im wondering if someone can tell me about the lands end do-it-all (NOT the brand new one , the other one on their site) is it really big? I'm currently using the little tripper for my 17month old DD and it's great, perfect size I love it but I'm expecting another baby in december so will need to carry stuff around for two kids and the little tripper just wont be big enough.

I'm worried the do-it-all would be too BIG because I tend to pack light (just the basics). How much does it hold? really need some opinions.

Thanks

BTW I also thought about the combi urban sling but when I saw its measurements it seems HUGE, is it?

nitaghei
09-22-2003, 08:43 AM
The old LE do-it-all is huge. If you pack light, it might be too big, even for 2 kids. I can experiment when I get home tonight, and let you know how much it can hold. I do remember packing it when DS was in NICU, and I could fit an astonishing amount of stuff in it.

The LE Messenger is a nice in-between size, BTW.

HTH

Nita

amyff
09-22-2003, 02:49 PM
I just wanted to agree with Nita! I returned the Do-it-all (way too big and bulky) and kept the Messenger (perfect size).
Amy and Ava (12/20/03)