PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who have ordered a bubblegum bag

lisams
09-22-2003, 06:14 PM
Which fabrics did you choose? I just don't know how in the world to decide!! Anyone have pictures?

Also, does anyone know if I can have her put a magnetic snap closure on a med. bag. I'll ask her, but was wondering in the meantime if anyone had it done and what they think of it.

Thanks!!
Lisa

parkersmama
09-22-2003, 06:35 PM
I ordered a large in brown bandana and brown corduroy. It hasn't come yet, though!

lisams
09-24-2003, 01:47 PM
How funny, those are the fabrics that I was thinking about! Did you get the pockets on the outside?

parkersmama
09-24-2003, 10:56 PM
Yes! I'm a pocket person so I got as many as possible! :-)

lisams
10-02-2003, 09:38 AM
I think she has a picture of your bag on the "about us" page at the bottom http://www.bubblegumbags.com/About_Us.html

It looks very nice! You'll have to give it a review when you get it!!!

Lisa

parkersmama
10-06-2003, 01:09 PM
Yes, that's it! I really do love it! The quality is terrific and I love all the pockets. I was a little disappointed that the bandana fabric wasn't visible from the outside (I was confused!) but I still really love the bag. To make it a little more visually interesting from the outside, I'm going to take it and have a creamy tan monogram put on it. I think it will look great!

TraciG
10-07-2003, 12:11 AM
Did u get the bag in the large size ? I'm trying to decide on the same bag, but I would like both materials on the outside, the cordoury & the bandana, if she'll do that. Do u think this bag is good for day trips, the size I mean ??????

parkersmama
10-08-2003, 04:11 PM
Yes, I got the large. It is just slightly smaller than my Sally Spicer diaper bag. But, the pockets are terrific! I'm not sure about doing both fabrics on the outside. That may be only if you get the style B (no outside pockets) so that it has the contrasting bottom. I'm going to try to take some pictures of mine to show you. I just got it back from being monogrammed.

TraciG
10-08-2003, 08:07 PM
I WANT TO SEE YOUR BAG , I wonder if there's a phone # u can call to speak to someone instead of ordering a Bubble gum bag online, I think it would be much easier.

Bridget
10-19-2003, 03:44 PM
Would someone please post the web address for me?
Thank You,
Bridget

em_jon98
10-19-2003, 04:08 PM
www.bubblegumbags.com