PDA

View Full Version : Mommy's Helper Diaper Bag Kit

larson
09-23-2003, 10:51 AM
Has anyone bought one of these? And if so, could you possibly tell me where you got it? I live in the DC/Baltimore area, and I have been unable to find it. I would rather purchase it online if possible, but the Mommy's Helper website doesn't seem to have good info about retailers, esp. online ones. I checked the websites of the 2 that are in MD and neither listed it online. I feel skeptical about companies listing their retailers online since my husband and I went to at least 2 stores that 'supposedly' had a certain brand of cribs, and then we got there and they didn't carry them anymore.

I looked at Bed Bath and Beyond the last time we were there, and couldn't find any Mommy's Helper products. I haven't checked Baby Depot yet, but maybe they have it.

Thanks for any help you can give! I was hoping that it would be easier to find than it has been, and the baby will be here any day now! :)

Carrie

kathsmom
09-23-2003, 12:04 PM
Hi, Carrie!

I saw a Mommy's Helper kit at www.babystyle.com - just go to the gear section and click on diaper bags. It is 25.00. I think this is the kit you are talking about! What kind of bag do you have that you are going to use this with? I am a diaper bag junkie, so I am always on the lookout for great diaper bags (or things that can be made into great diaper bags!).

HTH! Take care!