PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Cart Cover

liya
09-27-2003, 07:21 PM
I recently asked about these covers her beacause i was really interested in eyeing them out since the nasty icky diseases lurking in those shopping carts scare me i decided to shop around the internet for one...Well looks can be decieving and i found great covers at a heck of a whole lot than what i thought these would be....Anyhow i went to walmart day before yesterday and wound up getting an infantino(with toys, pockets and everything) for like about 15.00 !!! I mean its not highly cushiony but it does the job for those who are interested in something lower than 50.00 and they are available localy...

Just thought id pop in and give you all a heads up. The cover is a true cover it covers everything but it does lack on the cushion department although for the childs head it has a nice small pillow...

cchavez
09-27-2003, 08:03 PM
I don't want to spend a lot of money either so I was considering the infantino.....but a friend of mine said it was not washable. Is that true? TIA

Pipersmamma
09-27-2003, 09:20 PM
A friend just returned hers- It says it's not washable on the box.

liya
09-29-2003, 12:26 PM
UMMMMMM i washed it......:) LOL im a daredevil though..you can take all the little gadgets out and i washed it in the delicate cycle and put it out to dry....*shrug* i dunno i washed it...lol

cchavez
09-30-2003, 07:54 AM
Let me know how it stands up to the washings b/c for that price, if it stands up to the washings....it would be perfect for us! Thanks.