PDA

View Full Version : how does the fabric of your cart cover hold up to washings....

cchavez
10-07-2003, 03:25 PM
I was just at Target and I saw a lady with a clean shopper. The fabric was soooooo faded. Now I am leaning toward one of the gingham covers by Covers4kids. The owner assure me the fabric would not fade. Thanks.

Andrea S
10-08-2003, 08:58 AM
I have the baby ala cart and it has not faded after a bunch of washings.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

daisymommy
10-08-2003, 11:01 AM
I have a Floppy Seat, and have washed it about 5 times so far. It is still just as bright and new looking.

lisams
10-08-2003, 01:55 PM
We had the clean shopper and it faded pretty bad after just one washing. We switched to the Buggy Bag since it was more padded, but haven't washed it yet.

kaitlinsmommy
10-08-2003, 02:55 PM
I just wanted to say that I am also going to order a gingham cover from covers4kids. I liked the baby ala cart but there weren't many fabric choices. I have heard others on this board say they were very happy with covers4kids.

cchavez
10-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Kim, I just noticed on another thread that you moved to the Dallas area. I live in the N. Dallas suburbs. Bur#### Baby is having a show next Sat. in Plano. I am planning on going to check out the cart covers IRL. She carries the buggy bagg, baby alacart, clean shopper and double cover from Covers4kids. Like you I think I will order a gingham from Cover4Kids but at least I can look at the quality/type of work before I buy it. So if you are in the Plano area you might want to check out the covers next Sat. from 1-4 at the Plano Chamber of Commerce Bazaar. hth.