PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried the "improved" Lands End Do-It-All diaper bag?

JennyLynn
10-08-2003, 03:50 PM
Hi everyone!

This is my first post on this board. My first baby is due in December and I am trying to buy some of the necessities in advance. I have a question about diaper bags. I have seen good reviews for the Lands End Do-It-All diaper bag, but when I went online to order, I found two versions - one that looked more sleek and square, with a single shoulder strap, and a "new and improved" version with two straps, an extra-wide opening, and light blue lining. I am wondering if anyone has tried one or both of these bags and if one is any better than the other. Thank you for your help!

Jennifer
Baby boy #1 due Dec. 29, 2003

chrissyhowie
10-08-2003, 05:23 PM
Hi, Jennifer! You're in luck! There was a recent thread about the new Lands End Do-It-All bag.
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=63&topic_id=441&mesg_id=441&page=

It was a very helpful review because it had both positive and negative reactions to their new design.

HTH,

JennyLynn
10-09-2003, 12:53 PM
Thanks Chrissy!

groan.... now I have to decide if I want to stick it out with this one or keep looking...

JennyLynn