PDA

View Full Version : Small Diaper Bag needed

kaitlinsmommy
10-11-2003, 01:25 PM
I have an Eddie Bauer diaper bag that is now kind of a pain. It's too big for every day and is difficult to find things. I got it quickly before dd was born because dh said he wanted it.

I am considering the LE Little Tripper but saw today they have a messenger diaper bag on overstocks. Does anyone have/like either of these? I have been reading everyone's posts about pretty diaper bags (ISM, Bubblegum & Petunia) and am thinking maybe I should get something nicer just for me. Are any of these bags small for just a couple diapers, wipes, snack and sippy? TIA!

liya
10-11-2003, 03:06 PM
I think the Bubble Gum bag would be great for that purpose. I also got a bag from a person on ebay her id is petaluma_design and its a great bad but a tad bigger but i love how its looks like a purse and not a bag...the construction is stuuuuurdy...

cchavez
10-12-2003, 12:40 PM
I say go for a fun, cute bag! It has been a while since I have looked but I know they have Mommy and Me bags on Ebay. So, you are your DD can have matching bags!

parkersmama
10-12-2003, 02:51 PM
I think that the small or medium Bubblegum Bag would be good for that purpose. The large would be too big. Her site has measurements that you could compare to some of your purses and diaper bags to determine which one to get. From what I understand, the Petunia P-bottom bag is *huge*! edited to say: oops! I think I might be thinking of the Fleurville bags. I'm sure someone else here will know...I just don't have any real experience with these!

I don't know about the LE messenger bag but I think it's a pretty large size...more like their do-it-all. The Little Tripper is a great size (at least the older one that I have). It holds a few dipes, a wipe box, a couple of small toys, a snack, and a sippy. Much more and it would be too full IMO.

HTH!

jjj
10-12-2003, 03:04 PM
It's big enough for a day of baby stuff - plus room for your stuff too! Look at the about me page on their website imstillme.bizhosting.com to see what it holds. When you are carrying it most people think it is your purse and EVERYONE comments on it and thinks it's amazing! (Kind of fun!) I'm small too and it isn't anywhere near as big as a PP or a Fleurville. jj

pamela mom of 3
10-12-2003, 04:03 PM
I have two bags that might work. One is the lands end little tripper{ok i have both the older model and the newer model ;)} and the chester toddler tote works for me as well for when i don't want to carry a huge amount of things and want a compact bag.

:)
http://pages.ivillage.com/cl-pamelamomof3