PDA

View Full Version : Bubblegum Bags has more instock items available and I just ordered!

kathsmom
10-13-2003, 08:54 AM
Hi, everyone!

I was up most of the night with a sick DH and a cranky DS. Thank goodness DD slept!LOL! So, I am on the internet and decide to go to Bubblegum bags to pick out the fabric I wanted for my purse I have decided to get. I went to the instock store and Brannon has several new bags made and instock. I ordered the small/purse called Soft Spot - it is brown corduroy with a leopard lining. Very cute IMO!

Just thought I would pass along the information to those of you who are interested in her bags!

I can't wait to get mine!

Take care!

Toni

nathansmom
10-13-2003, 10:18 AM
I was on their site last night almost right after chatting with you. I saw the bag you're talking about. Your right it's really nice looking. I ordered a custom diaper bag last night. I can't wait to get mine either.

I hope dh starts feeling better soon. Hopefully I didn't spread my germs over the phone line.

Mia31
10-13-2003, 10:20 AM
What is the link to these bags, if you dont mind, I'd love to check them out!
Thanks!

nathansmom
10-13-2003, 11:03 AM
www.bubblegumbags.com

khakismom
10-13-2003, 11:17 AM
Toni, that's awesome. Be sure and post a review when you get it! I just emailed Brannon some questions because I am going to custom order a boxy backpack. Love my ActivPak, but I need something smaller and more hip! :)

Any suggestions on fabric combos? :)

kathsmom
10-13-2003, 07:16 PM
Norah,

LOL! No, you didn't pass your germs through the phone! DH was fighting a sinus infection that started last week and it just got the better of him last night about 1:00 A.M., so he had a restless night and then Andrew decided he wanted to have a bottle at 3:00 A.M. Of course, I couldn't go back to sleep! DH did go to the doctor today and he got a bunch of medicine that just knocks him out. Which bag style did you get and what fabrics? I hope that you and Nathan feel better soon! Please let me know how you are doing!

Maureen,

Let me know about the boxy backpack! I love my Activpak and use it every time we go out, but it is getting to be a little too big. I know the ladies at the church nursery probably think that I totally overpack, because I bring in the Activpak and an insulated bottle bag!LOL! I really prefer a backpack as a diaper bag, so I will be interested in your review of it. I plan on using the bag that I just purchased as my everyday purse. I was thinking of doing a denim outer with the black toile as the inner lining. I would love to do a solid black outer (but she doesn't have that as a selection) with the black gingham or the black toile. I love wearing black and think that would be a great bag to get!

Take care!

Kimberly H
10-13-2003, 08:45 PM
Toni,

Have you thought about asking her for a solid black outer fabric? I bet she'd be open to the suggestion since it would fit so well with her current line.

nathansmom
10-13-2003, 10:42 PM
Toni-
I ordered the medium style A (with the pockets outside). I got the circus print(outside) with the green graham(inside). She emailed me and asked if she could try something new with it and she'd return it if I didn't like it. I think the way she described it was that both fabrics would be seen from the outside. I was kinda confused but it sounded nice.

parkersmama
10-14-2003, 11:45 AM
That's exactly what I wanted...both fabrics visible from the outside! I think that means that the pockets and bottom will be made from one fabric (probably the circus) and the part that's visible above the pockets will be the other fabric. Please post pics when it arrives!!

nathansmom
10-20-2003, 01:47 PM
I will post pictures as soon as I get my bag.