PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have both a Bubblegum bag and an I'm Still Me Bag?

momtoemma
10-13-2003, 09:42 PM
I'm trying to decide which one I want to order. I'm drawn to the bubblegum ones since there are so many options for customizing the bag, but the ISM bags are gorgeous too. Does anyone here have a bag by each company or has seen both in person that could compare the two? Also, does anyone know when the price increase for ISM bags will take effect?

Thanks,
Stephanie

JennyA
10-14-2003, 01:49 AM
I think the ISM increase has happened. Some bags went up - some not. I posted on another post that the ISM bags are very heavy duty but I haven't seen a BB bag. As far as customizing, you can change just about anything with I'm Still Me at no charge - I know because I've done it! Shortened straps and all. Anyway - it's a tough call - from the pics of the BB bags the only thing I wonder about is the ribbon tie. Do you think it will hold up to constant use? Just a thought. HTH
jenny
shiela's momma - awake at 2:15 a.m.!

hwin708
10-14-2003, 08:01 PM
I have been looking at the Bubblegum Bags, and have emailed with the owner. She definitely customizes just as much as the ISM bags. If you don't like the ribbon tie, I know other people on this board have gotten a magnetic closure, and she said she would be willing to do a loop and button if I wanted that.