PDA

View Full Version : ok i'm OBSESSED, need help, which bubble gum print ??

TraciG
10-16-2003, 10:30 AM
Ok I decided even though i love the brown corduroy with bandana print i'm not getting that one because after the winter i wont be able to use it because it's wintery looking, so as of now it's between the black toile and gingham or the cafe latte, which is brown dots outside & satin inside, u can see them both on the instock page, only thing about the caffe latte, the inside is very light so it might get dirty easier.

OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS i LOVE them :)

kathsmom
10-16-2003, 11:13 AM
Hi, TraciG!

I got the "Soft Spot" that was on her instock page, but this is to be a purse for me. I totally understand that you want your diaper bag to be able to go through many seasons. I really like the black toile and gingham, but I love anything with black in it. Have you considered denim on the outside with a cute coordinating fabric on the inside? I live in blue jeans, shorts, t-shirts, etc., so the denim would be perfect for me. I was actually considering getting the purse in denim with black toile for the inside or one of the pink striped fabrics. However, when I saw the Soft Spot bag, I really liked it and thought it would make a great everyday purse for the fall/winter, since most of my casual shoes are brown.

Let us know what you decide on!

Take care!

kensjen
10-16-2003, 11:23 AM
I'm still trying to talk myself out of getting ANOTHER diaper bag!! But those bags are great! Out of the two, I definitely would choose the toile and gingham, that is adorable! And seasonless!! (I agree with you about the corduroy! But it is a great looking bag!) I also agree with the last post, about denim and something different on the inside, a red toile maybe. It depends on what kind of look you are going for. Good luck deciding, I'm sure you will love your bag!!
-Jen