PDA

View Full Version : Anybody has used the latest version of LE Do-It-All diaper bag?

boys2enough
10-20-2003, 01:27 AM
HI, ladies, thought I'd post and see whether anybody here has used the latest version of the LE Do-It-All diaper bag? The one with the "open wide" design? Do you like it? If you don't, why?

I've been going to our local LE outlet so often to buy and make catalog returns almost very week. I am really embarrassed b/c their people recognize me now. Thought I should get your opinions before I order it. So I don't have to return it this time. LOL.

Thank you much! :0)

Kimberly H
10-20-2003, 08:32 AM
I bought it, planning to use it as Mia's diaper bag for our trip to China and as the BIG diaper bag for long trips or all-day events.

It's going back.

I'd heard there was no shoulder strap, and there's not. I thought I could get over it but I can't. The handles are too short to fit me comfortably and DH could barely get it on at all.

It's heavy even with nothing inside.

The center snap-out pocket doesn't reach the bottom of the bag. I can imagine stuff sliding from one side to the other.

The zippers didn't move smoothly and the fabric has a good-sized flaw on the back.

On the good side, the light blue interior did make it easy for my vision-impaired DH to see inside.

boys2enough
10-20-2003, 04:59 PM
Hi, thank you so much for your review of the bag. So glad I didn't order it (would hate to waste $$ on shipping). I am surprised that they seemed to improve this one to its worse (if this even makes sense lol) as well. people were telling me how the older backpacks were better than the newer versions. Too bad I sold mine before I checked out the reviews and discussions.

thanks again. Well, on with the search. ;-)