PDA

View Full Version : If you were going to receive a cart cover as a gift......

kensjen
10-20-2003, 04:57 PM
which one would you want??

I am planning to buy one for my SIL and little nephew for the holidays, which do you think she would prefer? They have everything, but I know this is something she hasn't thought about, and I figured she would appreciate it. I want something easy to use, that looks great. I'm not too concerned about the cost, since it is a gift for them. I just want her to say Wow! :) Also, do you think it needs to look "boyish" since she has a boy, or not??
Thanks for your help...
Jen

cchavez
10-20-2003, 05:50 PM
Since price isn't an issue, I say for the "wow" factor go w/ snazzy baby.

I did see the buggy bagg IRL and it is very nice too. But the snazzy looks so custom.

cdlamis
10-20-2003, 05:58 PM
I have the Buggy Bagg which I bought before knowing about Snazzy. I love the BB but love the look of the Snazzy even more.

I'd go for the Snazzy.

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b32dc745c42b

c2lane
10-20-2003, 06:32 PM
What a great gift idea. Since money is not an issue, I say order the Snazzy seat. They have several prints which are perfect for little boys too. Let's Go and Navy Cruiser are two I would consider for a little boy.

Let us know if you end up ordering one!

Carrie
GIRL edd 01/01/04

houseof3boys
10-20-2003, 11:10 PM
Snazzy! I sure wish someone would give me one. :P
It's a great gift idea on your part Jen.

vikivoly
10-21-2003, 12:45 AM
I vote for the buggy bagg. It's soft, plush and the pockets for diapers, etc are very convenient. The detachable pillow is a must have.

I've never seen the snazzy IRL, but they do have nicer fabric choices. However, DD loved studying the juvenile jungle fabric on her buggy bagg.

calebsmama03
10-21-2003, 09:52 AM
I'd go with Snazzy. I've got one coming hopefully this week and can't wait. I have a boy, and though I wouldn't get pink silk, I don't think it has to be too boyish! Mine is bronze silk Fine for a boy, but also for his future sister :)
I think it depends on her taste really. If she would like something more "mommyish" I'd go with blue or bronze or green silky, or maybe a black toile. If you think she'd prefer a more child-like pattern for her son, then go with one of those.
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03