PDA

View Full Version : Weight of I'm Still Me Backpack

LD92599
10-20-2003, 08:07 PM
Can someone tell me the weight of the ISM Backpack (empty of course!)? I know it'll vary a little based on the thickness of the fabric, but I just want an idea.

TIA!

Laura
mom to William

JennyA
10-21-2003, 04:39 PM
Hi Laura.... Mine weighs less than a pound and a half. It's very sturdy though - the fabrics are canvas and lined. HTH jenny P>S> I LOVE IT!

LD92599
10-21-2003, 07:46 PM
Thanks!

I can be so indecisive sometimes...i think I might be swayed towards ISM because the backpack can convert to the tote (correct?).

Laura
mom to William

JennyA
10-21-2003, 09:06 PM
Yes it's easy. The straps have hooks on the ends that you can move to different loops. You can fit a little more in it as a tote but the backpack is the BEST! jenny

jayhjay
10-21-2003, 09:24 PM
It does convert but you have to request that at checkout (and it costs a little more). OTherwise you get the regular tote style as the default (just didn't want you to order without realizing that).

I just got a backpack/tote and really like it. It is definitely roomier as a tote (and I have another one ISM that is only a tote), but the backpack is nice and easy to use. And you can convert in a few seconds if you need to switch on the fly. It doesn't require taking things out or anything - you just move the straps to different hooks.