PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville Bags?

marnay
10-21-2003, 01:38 PM
I am lusting after one of these bags..... I really don't "need" another bag but...but...but.... :)

Anyway has anyone seen one in person? How big is it? Is it worth $150??

Help!

khakismom
10-21-2003, 04:15 PM
I have one. :) I don't have it in front of me so I can't tell you its dimensions or anything, but it *is* large. I am tall so it fits me fine. Someone smaller might feel overwhelmed by this bag :). Plus, I have 2 kids in diapers so I can really fill a bag.

I am a diaper bag junkie and stopped buying them after this. I love, love, love this bag. I love how functional it is, but mostly how stylish it is. I get compliments and questions and looks about it everywhere I go. I have the striped one and it blends with almost any outfit I have. I am thinking of getting the brown cordouroy one for the winter.

If the price is giving you heartburn, you might check eBay. Hanna Anderssen sells them online and there's a 20% Web code floating around now.

Good luck!! :)

egoldber
10-21-2003, 07:20 PM
Just FYI, I saw a Fleurville bag at FAO Schwarz this weekend. If one is near you, you may want to call and see if they have one.

HTH,

stillplayswithbarbies
10-21-2003, 07:25 PM
I saw one at The Right Start. It seemed huge to me, but then I like small bags.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

new_mommy25
10-21-2003, 07:26 PM
I also saw the Fleurville bags at The Right Start. They had the Mothership and it was huge. I'm more of a minimalist so it wouldn't work out for me,plus I don't like the plastic, but it was cute.

marnay
10-22-2003, 09:48 AM
Thanks everyone.... there is no place around here where I can see one in person..... I really want this bag but I will hold off for a bit. I may find something else I can acutully look at that I like.

heidi_timms
10-22-2003, 11:34 PM
I loved the Mothership until I saw it at the Rightstart. They had the denim one. I still haven't see the striped one IRL. I thought that it looked overwhelming, so I am now lusting over the Fleurville Alpha 7 in the fiesta-striped corduroy. It looks perfect for fall. The only draw back on the Alpha 7 is that I've heard that it doesn't have a changing pad? Does anyone have the Alpha 7 and do you like it?

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

lmariana
10-25-2003, 10:42 AM
Great. Now, I'm lusting after the Fleurville bags too!!! I like the Alpha 7 model, mainly because you can also convert it to a backpack. If anyone finds a good deal on these, let me know! These are the cutest bags I've seen, I'm very excited!

Mariana
Mother of Gabe, 10 weeks old

lmariana
10-26-2003, 07:57 PM
Anyone that's interested, I just found the Alpha 7 for $106.00, and the Mothership for $127! They only have a few color options, but it's the lowest price I've seen! www.thebabymarketplace.com.

For the Alpha 7 in all available colors, I found http://shop.store.yahoo.com/babygeared-shop/index.html has them for $120. Not a super deal, but still a little lower than most places.

Enjoy!

Mariana
Mother of Gabe

coloradomom
10-28-2003, 09:03 AM
Ooh! I just discovered this board and I agree with the above posters the Aplha 7 in the fiesta stripe is sooo cute. My only questionis about its size. Does anyone know how big it is? One baby or two?
TIA.

justlearning
10-28-2003, 10:57 AM
Here's a past thread that discussed the size of Fleurville bags. HTH... http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=14&topic_id=20961&mesg_id=20961&listing_type=search