PDA

View Full Version : Designers Guild Diaper Bag - Anyone seen in person?

wagner36
10-22-2003, 07:33 PM
I'm craving this Designers Guild bag:

http://www.garnethill.com/cgi-bin/gh/clothing_item.jsp?ItemOID=375184&CategoryOID=-18146&special=yes

In my experience, Garnet Hill only carries the most gorgeous, high-quality products. I love their bedding and kids clothes. I have searched the internet for reviews on this bag, and haven't come up with a thing! It must have been specially-made for Garnet Hill. I know that Designers Guild, which is a British company, now has a sub-store in some Marshall Field stores, but I called here in Chicago and they don't have this bag.

Has anyone seen it in person??? It is quite a deal - normally $178 and now $68. I'm in a bit of diaper bag crisis - my DH is a SAHD, so the diaper bags are really his domain, but I want something to carry! I like plain, straightforward things - so the Fleurville, I'm Still Me and Bubblegum bags just aren't for me. I also despise black microfiber.....it is so hard to find a good bag!

Any other ideas?

Thanks!
Tara
Mom to Charlie, 5.6.03

emmiem
10-22-2003, 10:52 PM
It looks wonderful. Buy it and you can always return it. The fabric would be nice for winter.
Emmie.