PDA

View Full Version : What is the best diaper bag to use for 2 kids, baby and toddler? (m)

sbirmantaz
10-24-2003, 07:26 AM
I have an Abenbag now, and although it is very pretty it probably won't be practical for 2 kids. It only has one bottle/sippy cup spot. I am hoping for suggestions for a well organized bag, stylish would be nice, but at this point, just useful will suffice. TIA for any suggestions!

sbirmantaz
10-30-2003, 03:19 PM
Just bumping this up, hoping someone has suggestions for me? I ould really use some, thanks!

mom2kandj
10-30-2003, 08:13 PM
No suggestions, just advice. Pack light and put an extra diaper bag(with everything including diapers, wipes, extra clothes, snacks, boxed juice, jarred food, etc) in the trunk/back of your car. By having the extra stuff in your car and using it, you minimize what you have to bring when you go out. In the summer months, we even carry a beach towel, sunscreen, and swim pants just in case.

FWIW we get by with a small Eddie Bauer bag that is about the size of a camcorder bag. Inside the bag today: 4-6 dipes for #2, 2 pullups for #1, 1 teeshirt romper for #2, an extra pair of panties and leggings for #1(can you tell we are potty training? LOL!), 3 sm juice boxes, 2 sm raisins boxes, 3 snack size baggies of snacks, a digital camera, my wallet, cell phone, crayons, 2 sm cans of Playdoh, 2 hotwheels, wedding bubbles, travel size lotion, chapstick, travel box of wipes and two large playtex sippy cups on the outside pockets. WOW!

HTH!

Rose
mom 2 Katie (34 months)
& Jack (18 months)

sbirmantaz
10-30-2003, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. Sounds like the Eddie Bauer bag fits a lot! I'll have to check that one out. Any suggestions on having 2 kids close together?! My 2 will be 13 months apart and I am starting to get scared! Thanks again