PDA

View Full Version : The Snazzyseat is here!

calebsmama03
10-31-2003, 02:53 PM
Wow - great mail day! My Bubblegum Bag and snazzyseat in the same day! I ordered the bronze silky with oatmeal chenille. Hopefully I'll try it out this weekend and get some pics, but here are my initial impressions...

It is definitely not "poofy" like the Floppyseat (this is the only one I've seen IRL to compare to) but the padding seems adequate to be comfy for DS. I think anything more would be too much. This is actually probably softer than a layer of "batting" would be. This one rolls up into itself and becomes about the size of a large bag of chips (heavier, of course!) It is quite heavy and well made, too.

The color is not what I expected but is nice, none the less. I was going for gender neutral and this is definitely more "boyish" IMO. When I ordered, Kristy e-mailed me to say the bronze on the webpage is not the same one the have now and that the current one is more the color of a penny and asked if I still wanted that color. Even better I told her. Now that it's here, I would not describe it as a "penny", but not sure how to describe it. Kind of antique gold maybe? Not the color I had in my head but still fine. Might have ordered blue silky had I seen this IRL, but not "displeased" with it. The chenille is super cozy and soft though. Makes me almost wish I had asked for chenille on both sides - very plush! I could snuggle up into it :)

Kristy has amazing customer service. She is SO nice and helpful and PATIENT! Someone commented on her turnaround time previously so I thought I'd address that. It did take over a month (maybe 6 weeks) to arrive, but I knew that when I ordered - she said at least 3-4 weeks. Turns out she lives very near one of the large SO Cal fires and was about to be evacuated, so I hold nothing against her in the slight delay. She ended up overnighting it and doing some nice extras to "make up for it", though I was in no rush and said it wasn't necessary. She is very helpful and I'd order from her again.

I think that's all for now. I will hopefully try it later today and get some pics. DS is still not quite sitting idependently, so we'll see how it works for now. More later.....
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

houseof3boys
10-31-2003, 10:08 PM
So glad you posted that Lynne. I really need to get one ordered so your "review" helps. I hate that it took so long though!

Let us know after you try it out IRL.

I am sure Caleb will never want to leave the cart all snugged up in all of that soft chenille!

c2lane
11-01-2003, 02:22 PM
Lynne ~ would love to see a picture when you get a chance!!! I'm planning on ordering one but I'm waiting until after my upcoming baby showers -- I had forwarded the web site to my Mom and she's been hinting around about which one I like, so we'll see.

Carrie
GIRL edd 01/01/04