PDA

View Full Version : I can't see pics of the new Little Tripper...

jenfed1
10-31-2003, 03:59 PM
are they on the website? I can't seem to get them to load. Does anyone else see pictures on the LE website?

kathsmom
10-31-2003, 04:23 PM
Hi, jenfed1!

I had to search all over for them! If you do a search for diaper bags, it only pulls up 4. If you click on one of the diaper bags to see more information on it, then off to the right is a sidebar that has pictures of the other diaper bags or it might say "alternate selections" or something like that. I just stumbled on it. I really like the looks of the new little tripper and it's about 2 inches wider than the current one. I like the looks of the new backpack as well, but I don't need another large backpack, since I already have the Baby Trend Activpak.

Good luck finding it, because I know it will take me a while to find it again if I go back!LOL!

Kimberly H
10-31-2003, 08:17 PM
Here's a link to all of them:

http://www.landsend.com/cd/index/fp/0,,36065,00.html?sid=6638074437846164030

or the short version

http://snurl.com/2sub

jenfed1
10-31-2003, 10:08 PM
It's so weird, I can see the description and everything else on the page except for the pictures...it must be some setting on my PC.

Oh well...I'll just have to order it to see!!! I like that the dimensions are a little bigger and that it has bottle pockets...that's the one thing I don't like about my current LT.

jenfed1
10-31-2003, 10:12 PM
OK...turned off Norton and now I got the pictures....it looks so different than the current one...I guess I will have to take a look in person to see the differences. I actually like the current one..just need a little more space and those outside pockets should help.

m2two
10-31-2003, 11:37 PM
I have exactly the same problem, I can see pictures of everything on their website except the diaper bags ( I had to go to my sisters house and use her computer to see them).

So you can see them when you switch off norton? We have norton so that must be why I dont see them either, So weird.

Thanks for posting about this its been driving me nuts for ages.