PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Lands End diaper bag colors

Kimberly H
11-02-2003, 10:54 PM
Help! I'm planning to exchange my "improved" Do-It-All Bag for the new backpack diaper bag and I can't decide on the color.

I like the idea of the blue and it looks periwinkle on my monitor, but I can't tell if it's really a soft periwinkle or light blue, or maybe a more robin's egg or turquoise.

If I can't determine the actual color, I'm going for the navy, just to be safe.

TIA,

crl
11-03-2003, 08:32 AM
Hi,

Lands' End costumer service is usually really helpful. They might be able to describe the color to you. I recently e-mailed them a question and they answered within a few hours. Or you could call them.

stillplayswithbarbies
11-03-2003, 03:36 PM
you can request swatches from them to see the real color.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

Kimberly H
11-03-2003, 05:01 PM
Duh...call customer service!

According to "Glenda", the blue color is a plain light baby blue with a hint of turquoise to it and the navy is a lighter navy.

I'm going with Navy!

sbaker
11-04-2003, 11:24 PM
I just got my Little Tripper in navy. "Glenda" is right. The "new" navy isn't really navy it's just blue. Does that make sense? I can post a photo of my new navy bag next to my old blue one if you like...

Just my two cents...
:) :+ :)
Sara
Mom to Rayce 02/09/02
Baby #2 due 01/05/04

Kimberly H
11-05-2003, 07:11 AM
Sara, pictures are ALWAYS welcome! I already returned the "improved" ::cough:: Do-It-All with the navy backpack exchange note inside but I could call them if I change my mind. Post away!

EDITED TO ADD: Sara, I just saw the pics on the Little Tripper thread. Thanks! I think I'm going to be really happy with the navy and I *love* Little Tripper bag too.