PDA

View Full Version : SnazzyBaby Fall Special

heidi_timms
11-04-2003, 09:18 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just emailed Kristie at SnazzyBaby because I missed the last BBB special on her shopping cart covers and she mentioned a Fall Special is coming up for her cart covers and car seat covers in the next week or so. I will post the link when she updates her site, but it will be a free blankie with purchase for BBB members. The size of the of the blanket will be bigger than the travel size and smaller than the regular size. The new blankets will have chenille on one side and choice of fabric on the other side.

I can't wait to order mine. Her fabrics are to die for!

www.snazzybaby.com

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

houseof3boys
11-04-2003, 09:37 PM
I was just about to post the exact thing Heidi! I emailed Kristie for samples the other day and asked the exact same thing about the special.

Snazzybaby here we come!

stillplayswithbarbies
11-04-2003, 11:29 PM
I just ordered yesterday! I wonder if she would give me the special?

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

calebsmama03
11-04-2003, 11:32 PM
I was just coming to post this too! LOL! It is going to be either this week or next.

Anyway, we were able to use the seat this weekend and it was really nice, though I think I'll have to wait till DS is sitting better before I use it regularly (besides, he's still in his infant seat, too). It was definitely very plush and he seemed quite comfy :) I had no problems getting it on, though DH was with me and holding DS. I think with a few times practice it will be a snap to get it on one-handed.

I think I'm going to wash it right away, even though it's not dirty yet. The chenille is "lint-y" since the fabric is not pre-washed. My new purple Bubblegum bag is covered in white fuzz ;) I'd recommend washing it before using it while wearing black or navy blue clothing! Otherwise, just great! Still no pics yet, but will post some soon....
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

calebsmama03
11-04-2003, 11:35 PM
Did you mention you're a BBB member? I'd e-mail her and see if you can "postpone" the order a few days till the link is up. Kristie is GREAT and I bet she'll work with you.
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

DDowning
11-05-2003, 05:05 AM
Same here! I ordered the day before as well and got an email saying that it will take 4 weeks - I would hope she'll still give me the special!

Oh! Also, I inquired about a pillow since DS is still a little young to use the seat. Though the snazzy is really meant for babies that can sit unassisted, she replied that they are an additional $17 if you wanted one to match the seat cover. She'll put this information up on the website in the future.

c2lane
11-05-2003, 11:51 AM
That's great! I'm definitely going to order one and figured I'd better order it now, while I have the money since I'm planning on taking 3 months off without pay.
Please let me know when the special is running!!!

Thanks!
Carrie
GIRL edd 01/01/04

jmofarrill
11-05-2003, 02:48 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I KNEW there was a reason for me not to hit the Submit button last night when I was "ordering" my Snazzy! Now I'll wait a bit until the special.

DDowning
11-06-2003, 01:21 AM
I was able to get the special after I already ordered. Cool!

stillplayswithbarbies
11-06-2003, 11:24 AM
me too! Now I just have to decide on a color. Should I get the blanket to match the snazzyseat?

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

houseof3boys
11-06-2003, 11:32 AM
I'm doing a different pattern for the blanket if I can.
I figured that we would use the blanket in the stroller for him to hold or just around and about. I figured he has all kinds of action when he is in the cart to keep him entertained so I didn't need a matching blankie.

Glad you guys all got the special after the fact!

houseof3boys
11-06-2003, 01:54 PM
Here is the link to order with the special:

http://snazzybaby.com/Snaz/Specials/HolidaySpecial2003.html

Wanted to add that Kristie also said that "all the Cotton fabrics are now limited edition and will not be restocked once they are gone. We do have only limited amounts of the cotton fabrics and two have sold out overnight and have been removed from the website. Also the Oriental Coral Silky will not be restocked. Once these fabrics are gone, they are gone! I just thought you may want to know.

The only fabrics that will continually be restocked are all the Orientals, and the following Cottons: Blast Off, Ride ‘em Cowkid, Singin Kid’s, Luau Lulu, and Let’s Go. These will most likely be restocked.
all the Cotton fabrics are now limited edition and will not be restocked once they are gone. We do have only limited amounts of the cotton fabrics and two have sold out overnight and have been removed from the website. Also the Oriental Coral Silky will not be restocked. Once these fabrics are gone, they are gone! I just thought you may want to know.

The only fabrics that will continually be restocked are all the Orientals, and the following Cottons: Blast Off, Ride ‘em Cowkid, Singin Kid’s, Luau Lulu, and Let’s Go. These will most likely be restocked.

stillplayswithbarbies
11-06-2003, 02:08 PM
I decided to get the blanket the same fabric as the seat. You know why? Because if I see another fabric in person I am afraid I will wish I got the seat in that different color! LOL

I'm getting the lilac silk. I've had my eye on that one since I first saw the snazzybaby site.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

c2lane
11-06-2003, 02:10 PM
Great! Now I just need to decide on the fabric. What everyone else getting out of curiosity?!

Carrie
GIRL edd 01/01/04

Kimberly H
11-06-2003, 05:47 PM
Carrie, I just emailed Kristie to make sure the fabric in the "Hello Snazzy" and "Cafe Luxury" pictures for the SnazzySeat are the the violet silk I *assume* they are. The swatches look so much lighter than the fabrics in the natural light pics so I want to be sure.

I've been so good...holding off until we find out how old Mia will be when we get her, then I see the post about the blankies too and our referral is now a week overdue and I got reimbursed for my visit to the optometrist and I'm not buying anymore clothes until referral, and..and..and... Good excuses, every one. ;D

I also like the bronze color - does anyone have it or a picture?

c2lane
11-06-2003, 06:24 PM
Kimberly,
I'd be curious to know if that's the violet silk in the photos too. Let me know what you find out.

Right now I'm leaning toward the blue or green silk. I think both are feminine for a girl because of the pink flowers but could be used for a boy (we'd like to have one more baby). Any suggestions?

Carrie
GIRL edd 01/01/04

Kimberly H
11-06-2003, 09:45 PM
Carrie, Kristie responded and yes, it's the violet in the photos. She said she's going to re-name the fabric "Raspberry" since it fits better.

She also said the bronze is now a richer color - more rust. I'm going to see if Lynne will post a pic of hers.

So definitely the violet for the cover... now to decide on the blankie...

c2lane
11-07-2003, 11:10 AM
The violet OR raspberry is really pretty, not too gender neutral though and that's what I'm looking for.
As for the blankie, I want one of the cotton material ones and think I'll go with the Luau Patchwork.

Carrie
GIRL edd 01/01/04